Interested in joining the
tulsa habitat for humanity family?
- Driving the truck to pick up donated products
- Helping to load items at the donor's location in a safe and courteous fashion
- Unloading truck at ReStore, following back dock guidelines
- Helping clean and move priced items to the showroom floor, as needed
- Assessing customers' needs and provide assistance and information on products available
- Welcoming customers to the RESTORE and answer their questions
• Drive the truck to pick up donated products
• Help to load items at the donor's location in a safe and courteous fashion
• Assist in unloading truck at ReStore, following back dock guidelines
• Help clean and move priced items to the showroom floor, as needed
• Assist in other areas within the ReStore, as requested
• Assist in keeping trucks well maintained and clean & perform minor repairs, as needed
Duties and Requirements Include:
• Perform a wide variety of deconstruction tasks efficiently, including, but not limited to: sheetrock, electrical components, cabinets, plumbing, locks, carpentry and many other common items found in buildings/residences. May also include landscaping and grounds removal.
• Ability to hand-deconstruct building structures, including: performing surface and structural salvage, handling recycling and waste materials and preparing and loading salvaged material for hauling.
• Must be knowledgeable in the use and operations of small power tools.
• Comply with all safety rules, standards and regulations
• Be able to lift 50-75 lbs. or more frequently.
• Be able to stand, stoop, kneel, climb and pull on a frequent basis.
• Drive the truck to the work site.